Before you choose a cosmetic dentist in Fort Worth, make certain you need cosmetic dentistry to improve your smile. If you’re just in need of occasional checkups and cleanings to maintain your smile, a general practice dentist would be a better option. For brighter teeth, healthier gums, and an enhanced smile, reach out to Dr. David J Greer and his staff for the treatment options and services needed to transform your smile. You’ll find a complete list of services offered by our practice when you explore the resources on our website.
5 Reasons to Choose a Cosmetic Dentist in Fort Worth
1. Are you looking for an affordable way to brighten your smile without permanent results? See a teeth whitening dentist, such as Dr. David J Greer for in-office or at-home whitening sessions that will give your smile a makeover without it costing you a lot of money. Professional whitening is a better option compared with choosing an over-the-counter product because the results are more consistent.
2. Not all top-rated dentists in the Fort Worth area offer cosmetic dentistry. It’s important when selecting a dentist to request a consultation in order to give your dentist an outline of your smile goals. If you’re not happy with the appearance of your smile, cosmetic dentists have many treatment options to choose from, such as:
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth
- Veneers to cover up minor imperfections or severe discoloration
- White fillings to restore teeth
- Inlays and onlays to repair teeth
- Bonding to build up the surface of teeth
3. If you thought picture-perfect smiles were only available to certain people who were born with beautiful teeth, there’s good news for you; through orthodontics and cosmetic procedures, you, too, can own a beautiful, flawless smile. Schedule a visit to our dental practice and let Dr. David J Greer know that you’re interested in a smile transformation or smile makeover and our team will discuss treatments with you to achieve your goals.
4. Seeing a cosmetic dentist in Fort Worth can allow you to make simple changes to your smile or more serious improvements, depending on your cosmetic dentistry needs. As a client, you control how much money you want to invest in your new smile. The job of dental providers, like Dr. David J Greer, is to inform you of your options and assist you in choosing treatments that will make your smile more beautiful.
5. If you’re on a budget and seeking a quick & easy way to make temporary changes in your appearance, consider an in-office whitening session with one of the most reputable Fort Worth dentists. Whitening is a terrific way to erase years of staining and brighten your smile.
When you’re ready to get started, make a phone call to our office at 817-731-2821 and let our staff know you’d like to set up an initial meeting and consultation with Dr. David J Greer and his team. Whatever your smile goals, we can help you achieve them through modern cosmetic dentistry.Cosmetic Dentist Fort Worth
View Larger Map